Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Welcome.

Because of my recent blog addiction, free time, and need for an outlet to my nerdiness, I've made a leap to the blog scene. I'll figure out the format along the way, but for now, but essentially be talking about albums & movies I think you should know about, but with a more music-centric view. Reviewing is a bit pointless for this, and as I have no scale, an arbitrary number would be just that: arbitrary. I'll give you some thoughts about the album, and if you're interested, check it out. It'll mostly be albums I find interesting an original, most likely indie-stuff. This blog is not a blowjob to Pitchfork, so no worries about me just going through their "Best New Music" section and uploading the albums I have from there. I'll also be taking requests, so just drop me a line and if its within reason I'll upload it!

Anyways, enjoy!

No comments: